M. Thomas Phelan
Born in Rockford, Illinois, 1935; admitted to the Illinois Bar, 1967.
• Preparatory Education–Purdue University (B.S.M.E., 1958)
• Legal Education–John Marshall Law School (J.D., 1967).
• Fraternity–Lambda Chi Alpha.
– Member of the Will County and Illinois State Bar Associations
and Rotary International.
Thomas C. Nolan
Born in Joliet, Illinois, 1946; admitted to the Illinois Bar, 1972.
• Preparatory Education–University of Illinois (B.A., 1968)
• Legal Education–University of Illinois (J.D., 1972).
• President, Estate Planning Council of Greater Joliet (2006-07).
– Member of the Will County (President, 1982-83) and Illinois State